After starting my clairvoyant/meditation class, I decided to try and write down the guided steps to grounding that I was being lead through. I often struggle with structure…and struggle without it. I have learned that what I need is an outline for my life. Not something that I HAVE to follow but a guide… Or outline to give me some sort of direction. So… What I am saying here is… Take this… And manipulate it to make it work for you.
We are all different, we all will not need to follow this to the tee. The purpose is to give you the foundation, it is your job to build it into to something magnificent just for you. I hope you find it helpful.
1. First sit in an upright position and place your hand in your lap and your feet on the floor.
2. Close your eyes, take three slow deep breaths thru your nose.
3. Imagine a cord…or tree trunk (I started out imagining roots of a tree and then for the longest time my grounding cord looked like a big steel dragon’s tail. My tail had scales in a circular pattern that would lift up and rotate in the opposite direction and the scales would embed themselves into the wall of the earth…I know crazy) …going straight down to the center of the earth (the core). Set an image/picture in your head of what you think the center of the earth looks like. Really let yourself be creative.
4. Once you feel you have connected your cord to the center of the earth, imagine it expands to be the width of your hips.
5. Once securely connected flip a mental switch and release all your energy, good-bad-people- people that you have had negative dealings with- imagine empting out. Like flushing a toilet everything spins down your grounding cord to be released into the earth.
6. Once your released energy reaches the center of the earth it’s cleaned, cleared of any and all negative energy that has attached itself to your energy.
7. Send intention to your feet (wiggle them a little, feel them) this will open the chakra in the balls of your feet to receive your cleaned energy, and new energy from the earth.
8. Imagine a color from the earth…think of the earth energy as this color. Now imagine pulling up this color/Earth energy from your feet. Feel the sensation (is it hot? Cold? Does it tingle? Do you feel nothing? What color does it feel like? What does that color mean to you?). Imagine the energy climbing up your calves to your knees caressing your muscles as it flows up your thighs, your pelvis and rests at the 1st chakra (the Root).
9. Let this knew earth energy release through your grounding cord. Pull it in…release it… repeat this process 2 or three times to get the energy flowing (pulling it in…letting it flow out your grounding cord back to the earth).
10. Know focus on your 7th Chakra (the Crown) imagine it open and spinning… call out to the universe, heavens, stars for your spirit energy. If you feel you need something in particular you can ask for specific energy or just call out and ask spirit to give you “whatever you need for the day”. Imagine this energy as a color pouring into the top of your head (through your Crown Chakra). Imagine your Crown Chakra just like a Crown a King or Queen would wear.
11. This energy/light will flow down your neck… your arms…back up your arms…down your back into every vein you have till it meets the Earth energy in your 1st Chakra.
12. Imagine pulling a piece of the earth energy and a piece of the spirit energy… wind them together.
13. Take a soft inhale and pull the energy up through your 1st chakra (fluffing up the chakra…clearing out any negative energy in the 1st) imagine it shining the color of a ruby.
14. Take a soft inhale and pull the energy up through your 2nd Chakra (Sacral Chakra) fluffing up the chakra…clearing our any negative energy in the 2nd. Imagine it shining a beautiful Orange.
15. Take a soft inhale and pull the energy up through your 3rd chakra (Solar Plexus) fluffing up the chakra…clearing our any negative energy in the 3rd. Imagine it shining a bright glowing Yellow
16. Take a soft inhale and pull the energy up through your 4th chakra (Heart Center) fluffing up the chakra…clearing our any negative energy in the 4th. Imagine this chakra a Ruby Green color.
17. Take a soft inhale and pull the energy up through your 5th chakra (Throat or sacred truth) fluffing up the chakra…clearing our any negative energy in the 5th. Imagine this chakra as a light sky blue.
18. Take a soft inhale and pull the energy up through your 6th chakra (Third Eye) fluffing up the chakra…clearing our any negative energy in the 6th. Imagine this chakra as a indigo blue.
19. Take a soft inhale and pull the energy up through your 7th chakra (Crown ) fluffing up the chakra…clearing our any negative energy in the 7th. Imagine your Crown Chakra as a light Purple.
20. Let the energy come out of the 7th and flow all around you. Wrap your body in the light/ energy.
21. Lastly; imagine a big golden sun above you. Fill this golden sun with everything you want for that day…laughter, joy, song, love, sex, confidence, money, abundance, clarity, understanding, support, communication…you get the point. Fill it up and when you’re ready imagine expanding it to 3or 4x the size. Pop it and let all the intentions that filled the sun pour into you filling your entire being.
22. Slowly breath in and out take notice of how relax you feel and open your eyes.
This can take anywhere from 5-30 minutes…
When your first learning to Ground/Meditate… it’s easy to get frustrated… thoughts, words, names, people start popping into your mind, as soon as you try to sit still. This is normal. Acknowledge it…and let it go…imagine popping it, or flushing it down your grounding cord. Or simply let it be and move on. The more you practice the easier you will see it become.
You have to remember that nothing is wrong…however you do it… whatever works for you is what is best for you.
It’s also good to read through it and pick pieces to practice… if you don’t feel like running through all the chakra’s don’t… do step 1-12 and pull the combined thread of energy up your body… and then finish with the Golden Sun step 21.
It is amazing that usually whatever intentions you set in your sun… enacts in one way or another throughout your day.
If anything… you’ve sat quiet for a few minutes…you’ve thought of some positives… what the heck, right! J
Below is a chakra body. I hope this made some sense.